3/10/2011

bunnies galore

Easter is fast approaching and I want to get some serious crafting happening 'round here because, as I've said before, my kid has a thing for bunnies. Imagine her delight with a whole holiday decked with bunny rabbits!

A few projects to get me started...
finger puppets, which I linked to last year, but I still really want to make
a recycled mooshy belly bunny (such a great name)
and because I'm gonzo for reversible toys, a knit bunny & duck.

And this peanut butter and jelly game is totally beyond my wee toddler, but it's so stinkin' cute I have to pass it along in case you know someone the right age.

1 comment:

Clay Hilman said...

Bunny bowling gets my vote. Tell that little cutie (not Jeff, the other one) I counted 6 squirrels at our feeders yesterday. And then, after dark, 5 bunnies. My kingdom for a bowling ball!!